5.20.2010

Plans

We leave for the mainland tomorrow. I'm PLANNING on getting pictures of the house posted tomorrow at some point before we leave (it's a night flight.) So cross your fingers, say your prayers, whatever you do and hope that it gets done!

We will be gone for about 6 weeks! Ryan has two brothers getting married this summer about 5 weeks apart- and my brother, Adam gets married in between both of my brother-in-laws! So it works out nicely- although 6 weeks is A LONG TIME to be away from home, your own bed, your routine, your life. We will make the best of it. Although we are already excited to make it back to Hawaii and hit the beaches!!

Funny, we haven't even left yet. The difference is that Hunter's last day of school is tomorrow and Gabriella finished Pre-school today; which means we can hit the beach pretty much anytime we want to!! If we're around that is.

So off we go on our adventure and hope that I get some pictures posted TOMORROW of the house. Oh, and my belly for those of you that have asked for them. Although I'll be seeing you soon anyway! And PS, I'm HUGE. I shouldn't be this big at 5 months pregnant!

No comments: