9.07.2008

Baby Kolea and Kids










I realized that I haven't been fully taking advantage of the fact that I have a newborn and that I need to take lots of fun photos of her!  So, I busted out the camera and went for it over the last couple of days.  These pictures are some of my favorites that I've been  playing around with on the computer.  I can't believe Kolea is nine days old!  And she is already getting a double chin.

As a funny side note my dad told me that in our ward (yes, we are in the same ward) he is the 4th oldest person and my mom is the seventh oldest.  And Kolea is the youngest.  =)   

6 comments:

Amanda said...

Such fun pictures of your kids! How are you doing with three? It's an adventure, for sure. She is beautiful!

Tamara said...

Wow your kids are gorgeous. Wish we lived closer. Love you.

Sara Ann said...

What a cute baby! And, um, what do you guys do with all of the old people in Colorado? Your dad is not very old!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations - your little family is beautiful. I know I have seen that little face before. Hmmm- Kolea looks just like you as a baby. And that makes me feel really old.

Courtney said...

beautiful pics Chandra....little miss photographer:) Kolea is beautiful!

Leslie said...

beautiful children.
wow... i can't believe it... a double chin already? :)
wish you lived closer. we need to talk more. hopefully soon.
love ya.