9.15.2008

Wedding

I finally got a good picture of Kolea's blue eyes and strawberry hair. 
I like this picture because you can tell how small Kolea is.
Ryan and I were having a moment.  What kind of moment?  Just a moment.  =)
Hunter and Gabriella couldn't get enough of the dancing.  I've never seen Hunter so sweaty! 
Grandpa and Gabriella took their turn on the dance floor.  Grandpa really knows how to "kick it!"  Gabriella was having the best time.




Family friend, Steve Cole got remarried on Saturday, 9/13.  It was a small wedding with big attitude.  Our family had a lot of fun being together, enjoying one another's company, and dancing up a storm!

Also, the aunties and uncles loved doting on their new little niece.  Can you blame them?

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Your new baby is so sweet! Check out our blog sometime if you want. www.theheidster.blogspot.com

The Woolley's said...

Wow you look so good! And I love the strawberry hair!

Tamara said...

Hey Sis.

Sorry we missed a big event. Again. You all need to move to Utah. Just kidding. Kind of. I think Kolea actually looks a little like Emily's old pictures in that top one you posted. You look amazing!!! Love you.

kelsey said...

Oh, your kids are just BEAUTIFUL! I love Hunter's bleach blonde hair! Congrats on your new baby. She is adorable. Kind of makes me wish I had another baby girl!