4.04.2010

Our SUPER "C!"

Each month at Laie Elementary the teachers chose a child or maybe a couple of children who have exemplified extraordinary behaviors of kindness, politeness, etc. These children are chosen as a "Super Citizen." Hunter was "chosen" for being a good example in the month of February but was honored in March at their monthly "Super Citizen" assembly.

The family is invited to come see their child be honored in front of the whole school and the parents can bring leis for their child after the award is given. It was a LOT of fun to see Hunter on stage and be there to cheer for him! You are so AWESOME Hunter!

This is all of the Kindergarten children that were chosen from the 5 different classes.
My little Super C!
Kolea is always ready for a picture- and a sucker!
Here the kids are all filing back to their classrooms after the assembly. They each bring their own chair out to the lawn in between the buildings and set them up by class in orderly lines. Hunter received three candy leis. One from daddy, one from mommy and one from his G'ma and G'pa Hitz who happen to be visiting at the time.
Here is our happy little family! So proud of you Hunter- you rock! And we love you!

P.S. I'm 15 weeks pregnant here! We find out in a couple of weeks what we're having. More to come on that later. =)

6 comments:

kelsey said...

Your family is just too cute! Can't wait to see what comes next;). (And I love your outfit!) Thanks for the well wishes. I'll be induced on Friday, if he doesn't come before then...yikes...

Bianca said...

awwwww congrats for Hunter!!! Im in the library on the computers and as i was scrolling down to look at pictures of Hunter I saw one of Kolea and I chuckled to myself and said 'awww cuuuute' out loud and realised I was in the library and had to keep quiet hehehe. I almost thought your title just said 'super cute' haha then I had to read it again, but yes your children are SUPER cute!!

You are also looking good for 15weeks! Well hopefully we will see you guys on sunday :)

Sandra said...

Way to go Hunter! with such great parents how could u not be a Super C ;D

Stilovich Family said...

Good job Hunter! I love that he is the only white kid up there :) He is sooo cute! ANd I hate you for looking so good pregnant. :)

Crane Family said...

Wow- you are so good- Always on top of the posting! Congrats to Hunter- your kids are all so cute! I love all your pictures of our fun time in Hawaii (except the ugly one of me!) I had so many more pictures of us all- but my blog kept kicking them off) We had the best time with you guys! Fun memories! I can't wait to find out what you're having!

Courtney said...

way to go Hunter...

Miss you