3.21.2011

Ballet

I've always loved ballet. Little known fact about me, I even took it at BYU! I wasn't the most graceful girl and I definitely wasn't looking so hot in our uniform of pale pink tights with a black leotard (that "Freshman 15" didn't sit well on my frame) but I pretended that I was elegant and beautiful - don't laugh.

Of course, now that I have two beautiful daughters I can vicariously live through them and I put Gabriella into ballet. It's one of the cutest things EVER!
This is at the end of an 8 week session where they meet once a week for only 1/2 hour. The girls' presentation was more to show what they'd been working on during that time.
Look at her cute knobby knees- not knowing which directing they should be going! :)
Maybe I'm biased, but I think she's doing pretty well!
My little ballerina!
They were doing pirouettes
I put her in blue on purpose this day to stand out!
She followed directions very well- which is a comfort to this mother when she doesn't seem to do so well at home... :)
They would kick out their leg and then spin around- so cute!
Way to go Gabriella! I'm so proud of her, she did a phenomenal job and really worked hard! And she's just so darn cute in her little blue leotard :)

2 comments:

The Woolley's said...

Way to go Gabriella!!! I did not know that about you Chandra, too fun! Gabriella looks great....but I'm not so sure about her teacher...she needs to drop her pelvis in that plie....No...I'm not a dancer....... Great idea to put her in the blue! I wouldn't have even thought about that.

Jenna said...

Look at that cute form! She is so stinking cute! I miss you guys!