3.09.2011

February?

You wouldn't think there is anything very remarkable about the month of February. Valentine's Day is kind of a nice holiday in the middle of the month, but other than that, not much is happening. Right?

wrong.

Life is happening. Constantly. Especially in the Hitz home which is why I completely missed blogging the entire month! It's not that I didn't want to, it's that I had ZERO time to. All I know is that having four children has tested me to my limit! It's all about the children and keeping house; Running the errands, the endless loads of laundry--- nursing a baby (it takes up SO much time!) And the daily FBing which generally takes place on my iPhone while I nurse :) That's what it's come down to, multitasking. Generally I'd say I'm the world's WORST multitasker, except when it comes to running my home. Oh yes! This is my domain. Now if only I can motivate myself to do it more often...

Anyhow, I digress. I will share a brief Valentine activity we did. "We" as in my friends. The moms in my ward that needed something to do on the Friday afternoon before Vday. Ryan was working and I needed to get out of the house.
Aren't they so cute? I baked the fat ones and Michelle baked the skinny ones :)

And everyone had a ball decorating them!
Just a sampling of the toppings- YUM!
Sandra was kind enough to hold River for me while I snapped some photos...
...of all the adorable kiddos! Like her son, Morrison, Ellah,
Gabriella,
Hunter,
Laynie,
& Mason.
I think we moms had more fun than the kids :)

Ryan was a bit sad that we went ahead and made sugar cookies w/o him (it was originally his idea to do it with our kids.) On Sunday, Feb. 13th he stayed home from church b/c he was under the weather. Well, he didn't do as much resting as I'd expected b/c we came home to
THIS!
These cupcakes (and icing) were made from scratch!
And they were DIVINE.

No comments: