4.23.2011

Tiny Tots

There is a little preschool program called Tiny Tots in our neighborhood. I take Kolea when I can manage it and she LOVES it! Definitely better than sitting at home with mommy :)

River enjoys his time out and about at Tiny Tots as well :)
Kolea with her good friend Madilyn :)
A popular day at Tiny Tots with the "Hunt" on the horizon!
Look at all those kids! This is a free program and the days I've brought Kolea, normally there are no more than about 8-10 kids. This day we had 30!!
Ready and waiting for that Easter egg hunt! Things were moving a little too slowly for this 2 yr old.
But River seemed to be in good spirits! Look at his new teeth!
Finally! And they're off! See why it's not exactly a "hunt?" When they are just thrown out in the grass you don't exactly have to do much hunting for them :)
Success!
A morning well spent. The End.

2 comments:

Burnham Family said...

Nice work on the blogging, its so hard getting caught up once you fall behind. But I love all the posts, I especially loved the one about Hunter and the swimming, I seriously got choked up reading it!!

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

how fun, and I can't believe how big River is getting!