10.07.2008

The Adventures of Hunter and Gabriella

We went to some gardens across from CSU and took some fun pictures.  Hunter is "talking" on his cell phone (it doesn't even work.)  I can't figure out why he loves that thing but it's pretty funny to hear the imaginary and one-sided conversations he holds while on the phone.
I love this one of Gabriella.  It's totally candid.  She LOVES flowers...
My kids love to be in the great outdoors and enjoy God's beautiful creations.
Hunter and his little friend, Megan were goofing around while we were at dinner in Denver.  It was sort of a special "mommy date."  (Megan's mom and my good friend, Crystle was there too.)  When Crystle and I go out with our kids together people always think that Hunter and Megan are twins.  She is his honorary sister.  =)
My friend, Tiina and I took "the girls" shopping.  Gabriella is a sucker for shoes!  I'm in trouble, she's only 2 ya know?  Anyhow, we were at Macy's and she tried on every pair of heels she could grab (before I could stop her.)  Luckily I had my camera with me- what a little diva!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

Oh man, you ARE in trouble! She's so beautiful!