1.29.2009

5 Months Old!

My little baby is growing up!  She is 5 months old today.  I was going to post something about her being 4 months, but I've been so behind on the blog because of the holidays that I'm just going to skip right to the 5 month pictures.  They are more fun anyway.  =)

So it's that time again- time to try solids.  She's not a big fan of the rice cereal yet.  That's OK.  I start early to ease her into it.  We try it every few days.  She'll get there.  
Yummy!
She has begun to roll from her tummy to her back!  She's not a fan of hanging out on her belly for too long.
These pictures I took right before doing this post.  They are as recent as you can get!  She has such a pretty smile.  And we are lucky she has such a loving and calm disposition.
This is her classic look she gives when she wants to be picked up.  She arches her back and often time raises her arms to us.  It's so funny!
My darling girl.  We love you Kolea!

2 comments:

Courtney said...

she is so adorable....I love how she just stares you down with those gorgeous big eyes!

Anonymous said...

The kids are SO Cute! Maybe gabi is destined to be a hair dresser.
Kolea reminds me of Chris farley with the wanting to be held look. REALLY CUTE!