1.29.2009

Chandra's B-day

We are sort of beginning a bit of a tradition in our family.  We go to our favorite restaurant, 3 Margaritas for dinner.  Ryan did the inspection (for work) on that place a few years back and we've been treated like family ever since.  

So that's where I wanted to go for my birthday.  Besides that way I didn't have to clean my house on MY birthday for everyone to come over and celebrate with me.  =)  We took the mess to the restaurant- including a dulce de leche cake!  It was so yummy!
This is when all the waiters were singing to me.  Of course I had to wear the sombrerro!
Then we passed it around.  It's too much fun!  We all had a great time and I had a wonderful birthday.  Thanks everyone that celebrated with me!  

This is my brother, Joseph with Hunter and Gabriella of course.

2 comments:

Sara Ann said...

Chandra...I don't think you should drink 3 Margaritas for dinner...jk Happy Birthday

Courtney said...

very fun....

love the picture with your sombrero (sp?)