1.19.2009

From Hunter's Point of View

Hunter and Gabriella got little kid digital cameras for Christmas.  They are really pretty cool.  Not only are they kid-tough, they are also waterproof (although we haven't tried out that feature yet!)  So the following are some of the pictures Hunter caught on HIS camera over the holidays.  (It's nice that he's not bugging me anymore to use my camera.)

Grandpa is so silly!
Self-portrait.  =)
Happy Ella!
Mom and baby Kolea.
Sweet picture of daddy.
Way to go Hunter!  

2 comments:

Stilovich Family said...

Wow, I know alot of adults that cannot even get pictures cropped that well, he might have a future in photography... nice job Hunter!

Tamara said...

Please tell me dad posed like that. Those camera's are way better resolution then Ethans. But hey, can't beat 25 cents, right? I'll have to upload some of his pics too. He misses Hunter. He talks about him almost every day. We're in the process of making him a card, so watch for it!