11.13.2010

Comparisons


I love taking pictures of River laying on our Luv Sac (if you couldn't tell) b/c of the bright red cover. It makes everything look better :) Don't ask me why- I'm not a photographer by any means. Maybe just b/c the fact that it's a solid color background so I'm able to focus on the person in the photo- who knows??

Anyhow, this is my darling baby at 9 days old. Dressed and ready for his first day at church- well at least part of church. We left after Sacrament meeting. :)

I actually wish I'd had him in a onesie so you could see how "bird-like" my little guy's legs are here! He's so scrawny- well, was!












This is River as of yesterday, 8 weeks old. He's filled out a bit- the little chunk! And he's a bit more... aware :)

Just thought it'd be fun to see these two pictures side by side and see how they compared.

4 comments:

Bianca said...

awwwwwwwww he is soooo adorable!! He is looking a lot like his daddy these days!

janeil said...

He is so stinking cute!! I love his little smile in the second picture

Jenni said...

He is soo precious, Chandra! What a cutie-pie!

Amanda said...

That is so fun! He's darling!