3.04.2009

Hawaii can wait...

So as many of you may know, we've been contemplating a move to Hawaii.  After much time and energy, and research and praying and temple attendance...  we've decided that it's not right for us right now.  So our last trip there (two weeks ago) was more of a learning experience than a "fun" experience.  However, we did get a few fun pictures along the way...

Baby Kolea is the only one of our three children that got to come along.  And this is of course because she is my breast friend.  Oh did I really say that?  Yes, yes I did.  =)  
This is the view from the restaurant where we were eating lunch one day - it was literally over the water and so beautiful.  It was also during this lunch that I saw two whales!!
Here is the Kona temple.  Like all temples, it is beautiful.  But this sits up overlooking the ocean.  It's so cool.
Getting friendly with the locals.  This little gecko was visiting us during dinner.  He's so tiny!

3 comments:

Ponczoch Family said...

Maybe Hawaii can wait, but can Chile wait? jk. Beautiful pictures!

Stilovich Family said...

Man, next time you go invite me okay? I've never been there and you guys are pratically locals! Your baby is so dang cute! She is getting chubby, I just wan to squeeze her! I like that you said that she is your breast friend... HA HA! HEy, will you get Taylor a Job in fort collins so we can move back? I miss my friends!! :(

Amanda said...

You are hilarious! I didn't know you guys were thinking about moving there. How fun that you were able to visit again.