3.05.2009

6 Months and Counting

Kolea is now 6 months old.  I took a few fun pictures of her to show where she is at in her development.  First off- she is sitting up so well!  

Next as you can see, she has found her toes.  Mmmm, yummy!
She has found her favorite playmate in herself!  She loves looking in the mirror.
Here she is with her great G'ma Danielson.  Trying new foods!  Just kidding.  We were actually teasing her and I took that candy away a split second later.  But man, she is fast!
And here is my sweet baby again discovering mommy behind the camera.

4 comments:

The Woolley's said...

She is so so cute! The perfect chubs and everything!

kelsey said...

She is just adorable! Great that she's sitting up (LOVE that stage!). Christian is just now (nearing 8 months) starting to sit...

Sorry you decided to put moving on a hold. That would be a great place to live for sure! But at least you got to visit once again. Love the pic of your 'breast friend' in the sink. You are so funny! I might have to steal that one from you....

Courtney said...

I would love looking in the mirror too if I was as cute as she is....she is adorable...

Amanda said...

I can't believe she's already 6 months old! It goes so fast. She is soooo cute!