8.30.2010

Baby Shower for Baby #4

You can imagine my surprise when my sweet friend, Cassie said she wanted to throw me a baby shower. What? This is my FOURTH baby! Nevertheless, she wanted to do *something.* And so I conceded.

What mom-to-be (even if it is the 4th time around) doesn't want to have time away with girlfriends and eat yummy food and open presents? I for one, DID! And so a simple shower was planned. And it was perfect. :)

That's me in all my glory these days! And beautiful Cassie behind me. Thanks Cassie for everything!
Just opening a few things. A few, very cute things!
And showing them off!
Thanks ladies for making this a fun event! It was just what I had in mind- time away from the hubby and kids for a while. Some great girl talk, accompanied with some delicious food and a warm, loving atmosphere! You sure know how to make a girl feel loved. :)

2 comments:

Ponczoch Family said...

I think it's great you had a baby shower for #4... every baby should be celebrated, in my opinion! On Wednesday I'll be attending my 2nd baby shower for my 4th baby:)

Melissa said...

Oh take this picture down!!! It makes me miss all you tan, beautiful ladies to much!!!
Glad you had a nice little celebration of baby number four! Every baby deserves a baby shower!