8.30.2010

WHAT??

So you know the post a few weeks back My Belly and Me? Scroll down to refresh your memory. At my 34 week appointment they measured me at 37 weeks along!!

Today I had my 38 week appointment. They did an ultrasound. The baby looks like he's measuring between 7.5 and 8 lbs - EEK! Hunter was my biggest baby weighing in at 7 lbs 10 oz and he was also my EARLIEST baby (four days early.) Can we say I'm a bit freaked this time around?

And then the doc measured me. 35 weeks. WTF? How can I go from one extreme to the other? Granted, my last 4 appointments I was seen by 3 different women. So that could be part of the discrepancy in numbers. But it's still WEIRD!

The countdown continues...

3 comments:

janeil said...

I am so sorry! The last few weeks are so hard I hope he comes soon! Can’t wait to see pictures of him. And I agree every baby should be celebrated! And making it through 9 months of pregnancy is reason enough to party.

Jaliz & Chelsea said...

Wow, good luck with the big boy. I was 9 1/2 pounds when I was born. If anything.. It's gonna be a cool experience ;) I mean, Chels and I are here when ya need us. Take it easy babyMama lol

Heidi said...

That is very similar to what happened with me. I was measuring a couple weeks ahead so they did an ultrasound at 35 weeks, estimated him to be 7.5 lbs already. Then the next few weeks I measured behind schedule. Really weird. Well, it ended up giving me a 10 pounder! Good luck with everything!