1.30.2011

FoUr MoNtHs

This is how my baby is looking these days! He has a little tuft of dark hair at the back of his head from birth, it's so cute and silky soft!
His eyes change color depending on whether he's wearing grey or blue.
Kolea wanted to get in on the action and grabbed the old camera- haha!
So I couldn't help myself, capturing the two of them together. See how he looks at her?
He's totally giving her what she wants from this photo shoot! She is copying me all the way... Haha!
What's going on mom?
My two babies. That's what I call them.
Annnnd he's down for the count...
"Don't cry, Rib-buh" as Kolea comforts him :)
Satisfied, it's back to the camera
I can't believe how time is flying! It always does, doesn't it? Well I've been working hard at losing this baby weight. I'm only 6 lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight which has me jumping for joy! After I had Kolea, I didn't get to that point until she was 9 months old! So I'm please with how things are going. Don't get me wrong, it's not like it's just melting away on its own. I've been really working at it! I'm hoping to be where I want to be (9 lbs lighter than I am now) by summer time.

4 comments:

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

so so cute! I love how she was copying you :)

Stevy's View said...

Hey guys. Finally found your blog. I'm a bloggin' fool now, look out!

Amanda said...

You guys do so many fun things! And awesome pictures! That is so cute of Kolea taking pictures of River!!

Sara Ann said...

Oh what a cutie! Both of them:) Good job losing the weight! I would work hard too if I had to spend my summer in a swimming suit!