1.29.2011

Post Christmas, Pre New Years...

So to begin, this first picture is a couple of days after Christmas... yes, yes, I know it's a mess. But ya see that big, black box? That held a new and fantastic camera. One that I actually asked for for my birthday (the only present I did get yesterday on my birthday was a $20 pair of skinny jeans from Forever 21- which was perfect!)

Anyhow, all of these photos are from my new camera and I LOVE IT!!!!
Good morning Sunshine!
Hunter is playing a new Wii game
Gabriella is exploiting the fact that I OCCASIONALLY allow her to stand while holding River
Kolea is sad it's raining so she can't go out and play :( But at least she has her new doll!
And a new doll for Ella
Typical Kolea, surrounded by toys she'd dumped out of a purse
Mr. Blue Eyes
Me likey this pic
I call Hunter the "Butterfly Whisperer" He catches them left and right and they just hang out on his arm or hand or wherever. And he LOVES them!
He received some "bug catching" gear for Christmas and recently caught TEN caterpillars that eventually made their cocoons right inside his bug nets and they all turned into beautiful butterflies! It was amazing to watch the process- and the kids were so enthralled by it all!
My little RoCk StAr
And my sweet boy
I was playing with the action setting on the camera and was exited these turned out!
Sweet air Ella!

1 comment:

Tamara said...

I though you also got the RevitaLash (early) for your birthday! How is it working for you?

Great pics and updates! :)