9.18.2011

Mainland Trip Part Four: The Wedding

June 11th, Michael and Bekah were married in the Denver, CO temple! My children were patiently waiting outside while we were in for the ceremony. Remember my part one post where I said Kolea had a fever for like two weeks? Yeah, that's why she looks so awesome here... We don't really know what the problem ever was except that she was cutting all four of her 2 year molars at once :( Anyhow, she also had a VERY swollen lymph node that was up in her cheek! We were afraid there might be an abscess in her cheek so a friend (who is a dentist and had looked at her a couple of days earlier) phoned in an antibiotic for her. We picked it up in between the wedding luncheon and the reception... And now onto happier things!
The Oh So Happy Couple!
Gabriella was SOOO embarrassed when they kissed :)
My cute dad (in the middle) and two of his biker brothers :)
HA! This pic just makes me laugh! Cute cousins!
My parents TEN grandkids! Yay! Michael is holding Emily's twins, Tamara's two boys are by Gabriella and Lorayne's two boys are by Hunter :) You know who the rest belong to!
Our first attempt at getting a family photo...
Here is Lorayne, holding my Kolea since my arms and Ryan's arms were dead tired (we'd been holding her for a week and a half straight with her being sick!) My wonderful sisters helped me a lot that day with her! Anyhow, Lorayne is now our last hostess with the mostess- are you sick of hearing that now? I just have such wonderful sisters and they are great hostesses! We love throwing parties :)
Lorayne and Brett opened their home to the wedding party for the luncheon and it was marvelous! Simply mah-valous :)
My darling brother, Adam and his fun wife, Tammy!
The cutest little boy on earth! (Who just turned one yesterday- ah!!)
P.S. I made his bow tie!
I forgot to take many pics at the reception so this is about all I have! Daddy, daughter dance :) Gabriella was in heaven- she loves her daddy!
He was having a pretty good time too :)
(I did her hair- it was fun!)
The magnificent Uncle Creed! He turned my sick baby girl into one happy little thing! Who knows what they were even laughing at!?! But we didn't care- these were the first laughs we'd seen in over a week and a half! Yay!
We were able to get some decent family photos that afternoon in my parent's backyard- finally something worth framing :)
Congrats Mike and Bekah!

No comments: