9.18.2011

Mainland Trip Part Three: Wedding Prep

I must say, this post takes us to days 9 and 10 in June and I feel like I'm making some headway! As for our days there- we are 1/3 of our way through our trip... but the biggest posts are yet to come, like Michael and Bekah's wedding! (Next post!)

On Thursday, June 9th Great G'pa Grant and Great G'ma Jeri flew in from California! It's been a long time since my kids have been able to play with them!
And they got worked over by G'pa!
It was fun :)
That night, our next hostess with the mostess, Camille threw a great shower for Bekah, shower #2! Here you see 3 of my 4 beautiful sisters! And my SIL, Tammy in the background talking to G'ma Jeri.
G'ma Jeri with my oldest sis, Lorayne- love them!
Here we played a game where we had to draw a picture of the bride in her wedding gown... on paper plates on our heads! It was pretty awesome :) Then Bekah judged who's picture was the best.
Hehehe- see my awesome pic? :)
My sisters, Camille & Emily with bride-to-be, Bekah! (And the lovely banana from our ring toss game!) Hahaha!
On Friday, June 10th I decided to make these cupcakes so that Michael would have some sort of a Groom's cake. Haha, it was kind of a joke...
Then I made a home made fondant... time consuming, but fun!
Joke or not- they tasted great!

No comments: