9.18.2011

Mainland Trip Part Six: Summer Days

After saying our goodbyes to parts of my family, we began saying hello to parts of Ryan's family! There was never a dull moment and lots of laughs all around... although River doesn't look too happy here!
Please tell me my children aren't the only kids that do this...
River experienced his first Twizzler... oh the joys of summer!
Swimsuits and Trampolines. Yes, thank you!
And another Great G'pa! This time it's G'pa Ben :)
I don't know why I like this picture so much... maybe b/c Kolea looks like such a peanut in that big yard. Or maybe it's the contrast of the green grass against her yellow dress... I just like it.
Playing at another pool, 4 generations here! Great G'pa Ben, G'ma Ginger, Me, and my kids!
Koela was busy.
That night Gabriella became a beauty pageant contestant :)
Keep away boys! :)

No comments: