9.09.2011

May Day

As I'm going through my pictures it's no wonder I haven't posted anything for months! We had a LOT going on in a short amount of time and this can be overwhelming! Whew! But I will conquer this :) And you will get to see fun pictures!

Every May the schools put on a HUGE May Day program. I don't even know what May Day is or why it's celebrated! I guess I ought to look that up. But one thing I do know is: IT'S A BIG DEAL AROUND HERE! And it's a fun event to attend.

This was the best smile I got out of her! She's not a "performer." At least not outside the walls of her own home! :)
Hunter and his best friend, Jason before the program begins
The Royal Court- each of the colors represents a different island in the chain
The "Queen" doing her hula dance- it was BEAUTIFUL!
Gabriella is next to her friend, Lili. The Kindergarten represented Australia
The end of one dance :)
The First Grade represented China- do you see Hunter in the middle?
Aren't they cute?
I think this was 3rd Grade- and I'm not sure who they represented, but it was awesome!
And I think this is 4th Grade, representing England... with Robin Hood :)

4 comments:

Testing said...

That one with the mask guys is 2nd grade, they did Papua New Guinea. I just blogged May Day tonight too! Linds

janeil said...

That is quite the program!! The costumes are amazing!! How fun.

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

looks like so much fun! great pics!

Anonymous said...

Norwich Ventures is a seed and early-stage venture capital firm committed to helping entrepreneurs, healthcare professionals and inventors build innovative medical device companies. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry Bags[/url] If the fight takes one down to the ground, one still has to be able to fight effectively. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose outerwear[/url] Lvoaqaere
[url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora bracelets sale[/url] Izkiqfkbn [url=http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com]canada goose chilliwack[/url] vpckmupnx